B Presents: MFGG Misc. GFX Pack

Share and discuss custom SMBX graphics.
cuB_e
Hoopster
Hoopster
Pronouns: He/Him

B Presents: MFGG Misc. GFX Pack

Postby cuB_e » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:13 am

Welcome to my ( PORTED ) Graphics Pack! Here you will find ports and other nonsense relating to Super Mario Bros! Since I'm mostly interested in porting Mario stuff, after-all. I mean this IS a Mario- I'm getting ahead of myself. Feel free to take a look at all the wonderful content down below. Cause we've got Tilesets, NPCs, Alt. Colors, Backgrounds... Stuff like that. Mostly in complete sets! These creators have put their all into these tilesets, so make sure to give your thanks to them whenever you can!

Down Below You Can See Screenshots of what's included in this pack! Not limited to...

SMB1 Custom GFX: show

SMB3 Custom GFX: show

SMW Custom GFX: show

Included as well in this pack as well are extra Miscellaneous Tiles and Backgrounds from both SMB2 and SMW... As well as a small pack of custom enemies stylized to SMB1! When using any of the GFX in this pack; all I ask is that you give me and the original artists of these packs credit for their hard work.

Credits: show
SuperSledgeBro ( For the SMB1 GFX, as well as the SMB3 Cloud and Airship Tilesets )

Linkstorm Z ( For the SMB3 Peach's Castle Tileset, as well as the SMW Outside Castle Tileset

Wanna Show Support?: show

Code: Select all

[center][url=https://www.smbxgame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=26064][img]https://i.imgur.com/jI6LUZe.png[/img][/url][/center]
Last edited by cuB_e on Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.

TLtimelord
Red Yoshi Egg
Red Yoshi Egg
Flair: Info under raps

Re: B's GFX Pack

Postby TLtimelord » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:48 am

It's really cool that you've compiled together Linkstorm and SuperSledgeBro's work but I have a hard time respecting the fact you're labeling this as your graphics pack when you haven't actually made anything in it yourself to my knowledge. When I ported most of Shikaternia's stuff to SMBX I didn't label it as my own graphic's pack, I labelled it as "shikaternia's graphics pack".

If I were you I'd highlight the original creators of the graphics more than yourself.

cuB_e
Hoopster
Hoopster

Re: B's GFX Pack

Postby cuB_e » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:36 pm

TLtimelord wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:48 am
It's really cool that you've compiled together Linkstorm and SuperSledgeBro's work but I have a hard time respecting the fact you're labeling this as your graphics pack when you haven't actually made anything in it yourself to my knowledge. When I ported most of Shikaternia's stuff to SMBX I didn't label it as my own graphic's pack, I labelled it as "shikaternia's graphics pack".

If I were you I'd highlight the original creators of the graphics more than yourself.
You're absolutely correct . . .

WHICH IS WHY I'VE REBRANDED THE PACK! Cheers!~

UnoffThrower
Bit
Bit
Pronouns: he/him

Re: B Presents: MFGG Misc. GFX Pack

Postby UnoffThrower » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:01 pm

These are great! I just don't like the Peach's Castle tileset.

Sonya Sanchez
Rinka
Rinka
Flair: Robotic
Pronouns: They/Them

Postby Sonya Sanchez » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:24 am

UnoffThrower wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:01 pm
Any advice what he could’ve done better on it? Saying I don’t like it but not giving advice isn’t helping to improve this.

cuB_e
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby cuB_e » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:36 pm

Idunn wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:24 am
UnoffThrower wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:01 pm
Any advice what he could’ve done better on it? Saying I don’t like it but not giving advice isn’t helping to improve this.
Well I'm not the one who made it. I'm just the porter! If they have any problems with porting, though, I'd like to know what. Lord knows I'm rather clumsy with this kind of stuff.

cuB_e
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby cuB_e » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:18 pm

UPDATE! That's right! Just a few general Misc. Tiles from SMB3, SMW, and some others in there. Some new SMB1 Backgrounds... And, as a small bonus, I also retrofitted Valtteri's original Zelda II Palace Tiles for SMBX2, and added some extras along with it. Just some nice general stuff to add a little flare and SPICE to your levels.

Murphmario
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Murphmario » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:44 pm

Hey, the link's down. Would a reupload be possible?

Sonya Sanchez
Rinka
Rinka
Flair: Robotic
Pronouns: They/Them

Postby Sonya Sanchez » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:19 pm

Bloxxerstudios wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:13 am
Was there a specific reason you deleted this? Since it tells us that the File has been deleted!

Murphmario
Chargin' Chuck
Chargin' Chuck

Postby Murphmario » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:36 am

Actually, never mind about the reupload...

...because I decided to reupload this myself. Here's the link for anyone who wants it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nivHsR ... sp=sharing

cuB_e
Hoopster
Hoopster

Postby cuB_e » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:23 pm

Murphmario wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:36 am
Actually, never mind about the reupload...

...because I decided to reupload this myself. Here's the link for anyone who wants it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nivHsR ... sp=sharing
Oh my goodness. Thank you for this. I was working on refurbishing this pack a lot more using some better methods when life got in the way- and I sadly ended up losing my Dropbox AND the original files FOR this pack! Ugh! Absolute apologies for this.

Thank you Murphmario for preserving these. I was adding some new stuff as well! Including some Parallax Backgrounds even! But unfortunately I'll have to set to work again on this. Apologies once again for letting everything fall apart.

Return to “Graphics”